Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

CO-HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW/FALLBROOK, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.
Next SOLDERING CLASSES: MURRIETA, CA.,

Feb 3, 2014

Pretty little Things


I do love to teach classes for so many reason.....one of the reasons is that I get to make pretty little packages. This time I used soft vintage fabric that I have saved for a long time and sewed little pocket/bags. Then I added cream ribbon and a rhinestone button. Inside he bags are  all the supplies for the Saturday Class at Vintage Bliss Warehouse in  Gilbert Az.

more about my classes HERE

Ciao for now

Rita

2 comments:

  1. I used to teach scrapbooking classes and I enjoyed it too. Those little bags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i take your class? (if only i lived closer....)sigh.....

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....