Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Feb 3, 2014

Pretty little Things


I do love to teach classes for so many reason.....one of the reasons is that I get to make pretty little packages. This time I used soft vintage fabric that I have saved for a long time and sewed little pocket/bags. Then I added cream ribbon and a rhinestone button. Inside he bags are  all the supplies for the Saturday Class at Vintage Bliss Warehouse in  Gilbert Az.

more about my classes HERE

Ciao for now

Rita

2 comments:

  1. I used to teach scrapbooking classes and I enjoyed it too. Those little bags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i take your class? (if only i lived closer....)sigh.....

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....