Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

CO-HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW/FALLBROOK, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.
Next SOLDERING CLASSES:Rainbow September 20th, 2014

Feb 5, 2014

Solder necklaces just for me!

Vintage Cosmetic mini bottle

When people ask me what I do for a living, I tell them all about my wearable solder pieces but I never wear them. The reason is....I am allergic to metal any metal except white gold. I am actually allergic only in the summer time, I think it's the heat. I can't wear anything around my neck.
Today I finished packing early for my trip to Arizona and decided to make two necklaces just for me to wear Friday and Saturday. What do you think?

I have three charms and two of them are very dear to me. They are my first charms and one of them has a picture of my brothers and I many many years ago, and the other is the pictures of my boys...a couple of years ago.
I love cream so I disassembled a vintage pearl necklace and created my own twisting wires and adding jump rings.

I am off to Gilbert AZ for the
VINTAGE BLISS WAREHOUSE MARKET!


Ciao for now

Rita

2 comments:

  1. Perfect... I hope you have a wonderful event... Happy Valentine's early!
    xo
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post is so nice. It's not only good for a single people but also all general people. thanks to your great shearing.

    Earrings

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....