Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 24, 2014

PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS WITH CYNTHIA SHAFFER AT WHITE IRONSTONE COTTAGE

Hello friends!
Saturday the boys and I went to Solana Beach to take a photography class with the talented Cynthia Shaffer. It's my third class yes and I am constantly learning more and more, and I don't think is my last one. I came to the conclusion that to me is not just learning photography but the interaction with the other students and also when you see the photos you will notice how beautiful the location of the class is.
Some of you know Pam Balla proprietor of
 White Ironstone Cottage. She is sweet, kind and she is very creative and her house is beautiful just like her!










(image by Cynthia Shaffer "Fin")
the cutest, wildest, happiest 10 year old dog!

Pam made lunch....so delicious 



Mango cake! Delizioso....






Trying to shoot the bumble bees on the Pride of Madera.
I love this picture by Liz!
(image by My little French Venue, Liz Sandor)



my youngest son Raffaele (light blue shirt) and our good friend John took the photography class also, they loved it! I asked John to stay still and he did, I asked Raffaele to stay still..he did but not his face, eyes closed on the first picture and eyes crossed on the second. 
There she is!!!
Talented artist, photographer......Cynthia Shaffer

(image by Cynthia Shaffer)

Beautiful group!
(image by Cynthia Shaffer)


and would I take a class with Cynthia Shaffer again???
Yes! I learn something new everyday. 
Every class is in a different location, different landscape, house style, light......

Ciao for now

Rita




5 comments:

  1. Rita
    YOU are so kind I am grateful to call you friend
    we had FUN and I agree I can't wait to take another
    photography class with Cynthia she is amazing so super talented just like YOU
    Love all YOUR pics too
    xo
    Pam
    ps having trouble with my computer cant get the card reader to work so frustrated

    ReplyDelete

  2. I need and want a new fancy camera
    so I could try and take lot better pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun class, Rita, and what a great way to spend a day with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly are a beautiful group Rita! How fun this looks! I can only imagine how much was learned in her class too.
    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun and a great learning experience! xx

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....