Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 30, 2014

WHAT RELAXES YOU THE MOST?

CREATING PRETTY CHARMS AND ASSEMBLING THEM WITH BEADS AND RHINESTONES RELAXES ME A LOT!

Some days I get in that funk....my brain goes blank, I am sure you have those days also. 
That is when I create new charms and all the funkiness goes away!.
These pieces are a collaboration with my 
SIL Christie Repasy. 

Available on my etsy


Ciao for now 

Rita



2 comments:

  1. Rita, these are fabulous. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita these are so Romantic and Beautiful! Creating or just sorting thru my stash of Art Supply bits and bobs is very relaxing and calming to me... it slows Life down to a most basic level and being in the Moment. Favorite Music playing in the background and a nice cup of Tea are the finishing touches.

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....