Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jan 17, 2015

A fascination for Memory Boards

 I was supposed to teach a class today. "The memory board class"  but I realized that this is my last weekend with my brother so I found my self with all these materials (frames, fabric, ribbons.... so I got to work. I finished three and planning to create 4 more before The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks. This one is my favorite in absolute right now. It's perfect for my kitchen, the green is my favorite green and the RED! oh the RED is all me. Everybody needs a memory board in the kitchen, office, dining room, bedroom etc. I think in the kitchen this would be cute displaying grandma recipes....


Ciao for now

Rita

1 comment:

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....