Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jan 20, 2015

Quote of the day!



I love this quote! 
I love what I do and I do what I love....you should try it.....

I was stuck in traffic this morning in LA for 3 hours, so I had time to think about a lot of things......my booth layout at the next show, e-mail marketing, the kids, my Deano, the dogs.....and also that is almost the end of January and I haven't made any New Year's resolutions. I haven't made any for a couple of years actually and I finally realized that it's because I love what I do and the only resolution I can make is to be better at what I do, right?

Ciao for now

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....